Online Submission Process
NOTE: Online award submissions must be 10MB or smaller.
- Fill out the entry form and submit each entry as one PDF or Word document.
- For Project Categories, provide a brief summary no longer than one page in length describing the entry’s objective, audience, budget and results.
- You may include supporting materials referred to in the summary, such as a copy of the public relations plan, pictures, letters, scripts, reports, clippings and copies of other materials used in executing your program.
- Materials may be represented by photos. Samples of supporting data are sufficient to give the judging panel a basis for evaluation. Please separate supporting documents with labeled divider pages.
- For video entries, a link to a YouTube channel will be acceptable.
- Your entry should include the following:
- The entry title, name of entrant, indication of whether the entry is a program or project, and award category (and subcategory, if applicable), a 50-word summary describing the entry, and the entry fee amount.
- Your summary followed by supporting materials if applicable.
- No entries will be returned prior to the awards ceremony.
If your entry is selected as a Parthenon Award winner, you will asked to provide a jpeg depicting the program or activity for the awards event.
Entries cannot be changed once they have been submitted – please check your entry for grammar, spelling and typographical errors.